Monday, December 6, 2010

what i L.O.V.E about india

hi, my name is syameema.. thats how i introduced myself in front of the teachers and others since they find it difficult to pronounce 'wan', sometimes they call me 'won', 'when', and even 'wine'. Funny names huh!. so i'll just stick to syamimah eventho it has 5 extra alphabets than 'wan'.
ok enuf with that part, so today im gonna tell you things that i 'love' here...in INDIA... incredible india...

1. the food
of course anywhere i go, this 'F' thing is very important...rite?
- pav bhaji -comes with 2 buns and mashed gravy.
- shawarma chicken -looks like malaysian kebab
- chicken tikka beriyani - the best so far
- grilled chicken - you should try this
- paneer tikka -grilled tofu marinated in tikka masala
- the fruit juice -it is thick n YUMMY...
briyani
juice


paneer tikka
griilled/tandoori chicken

pav bhaji


shawarma chicken

2. city centre
it is a big shopping mall behind my house. i dont have to take oto (tut tut) to get there =)

3. cafe coffee day
if u hang out in this place, it is just like being in starbuck coffee in malaysia. the only difference is the coffee here is much cheaper.  Whenever i feel extremely tense or 'serabut' or just wana have a peace of mind, i'll just come here to 'lepak' alone. enjoying the coffee brew...hmmm..how nice...

4. saree shopping
im not really into saree shopping unless people ask me to. They say saree here is rm 100 cheaper than malaysia. im not too sure about it , mybe i can consider to start a saree business during my intern

5. the books
 ok if you want any medical books or story books, you guys can 'kirim' from me. i think the price here is way cheaper compared to anywhere in the world. i just bought 'twilight' book for rs 100.hehe

6. My personal life
yea! my room is the only place where i can drown myself in my own world, i feel free to do anything i want, to sleep, to daydream,to clean,to cook and bla2... whenever i feel like going out,,, i can just go..no permission.. nothing. thats Why i feel a little awkward when i go back to malaysia....ya,, of course if you stay with your parents you have to ask for permission to go here and there, u cant simply go out at night..etc.. but im sorry,,im so used to be alone, to make my own decision, to stay on my own until i find it really hard to stay in my house. I hope my parents wud understand how i feel.


thats it for now....

3 comments:

MomoN said...

pav bhaji kegemaran syami, sampai terindu2 bila balik malaysia kan? hehe..
sari mmg murah kat sini.. kita kan selalu beli sari yg lawa sket harga dalam 1500-2500. that is around rm100-rm 200 tapi kat malaysia starting je aku pernah jumpa aritu rm 150 (tu yg cikai punya, yang lawa sikit dekat 300).. budak2 ni mmg selalu niaga sari..haha

Unknown said...

hehe..ya.im gona miss pav bhaji a.s.a i leave india

Unknown said...

waah..saree..cm menarik la..mau order boleh ka? ehehe..kak aton sgt berminat la ngan saree