Saturday, November 5, 2011

i once told someone
im not crazy for jewelries....so..i wont ask for it
im not really into branded stuffs..so its ok if u did'nt get me one
im not crazy for an expensive car..if i want one, i'll buy myself
i dont want your money..coz i have mine
i'll do what ever it takes to ease ur way
BUT only 1 thing
if im craving for food, plz plz plz get it for me
coz i cant hold it for long
coz i'll have a sleepless night thinking of it
coz it means a lot to me
coz it is the only thing that can make me happy again
at least for temporary
so the least you can do if you cant give your love  is to fulfill this small wish
and then i promise i will smile the whole day just for u

2 comments:

MomoN said...

hahahaha.. ko nak makan pe yang?
aku tgh ada mood masak ni

banglong said...

pasemboq....
sory ayang... im very tired that day cant fulfill my promise....